A massive fire broke at the HDFC ATM located next to Sonia Medical at Yari Road, Versova in Andheri west of Mumbai on Tuesday evening around 6.30 pm. The impact of the fire was so intense that the flames went right up to the second floor of the building named Sonia Apartment. With the immediate action taken by local people it was possible to control the spreading of the fire. Later on, Fire Engine arrived and the fire was doused. There was no official reason stated but according to Rajesh Vaid, the owner of the place, short circuit might have been the reason for the same. No casualties were reported till the time of going to the press.
Video courtesy: Gul Khialani